Know yourself; better understand others
Once you have an understanding of what your personal strengths are and how you feel and behave when you are true to those strengths, you gain insights into how others in your life may be very similar or different.
Understanding your Kolbe profile and that of your friends, family, co-workers, employees is extremely powerful.
Kolbe at work
Kolbe is a powerful tool. People perform at their best when they are free to be themselves and trust their instincts. In understanding Kolbe, I can help clients leverage the power of human instincts to accomplish organizational goals and develop more effective working relationships. Ultimately your organization will have the tools needed to help them run their business more smoothly, efficiently and effectively.
“The Kolbe System™” analyzes the way people take purposeful action and provides strategies for improving individual and group performance. As a Kolbe Certified™ Consultant, I have access to unique tools, training and expertise to help them:
- Select the right person for the right position
- Reduce unwanted turnover
- Improve team synergy
- Increase productivity
Kolbe at home
Probably the most important element of understanding your Kolbe profile, is understanding how you can better relate and connect to your familly, friends and significant others. You will learn how important it is to accept people as they are, for what they are.
Integrating an understanding of those around you, helps people to realize that it’s not about doing things “the right way”, rather it is about doing things their own way.
I have successfully worked with a variety of clients….
- Partners/spouses seeking to understand each other better
- Parents and children who often speak a different language simply based on their Kolbe profiles
- Young adults who are seeking their own paths and who don’t yet recognize their personal strengths
- Individuals who are miserable in their current jobs and who are interested in finding a new career that really excites them